Sunday 11 October 2015

Very useful article!!

I have been searching for Literature on my Inquiry topic, "How can a Freelance Dancer increase their chances of employability?" and came across this article which was really helpful.

It discusses what a Freelance Dancer should be concentrating on in order to survive in the industry and help secure work.  It also includes the opinions of other professional practitioners, which are valuable for my research.  This is exactly what I am exploring and researching for my Inquiry.

Below is the link for the article:

http://www.danceinforma.com/magazine/2013/12/how-to-survive-as-a-freelancer/

I will be exploring each one of these topics in more depth with other Literature and through my Practitioner Research.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this Sian - very useful discussion with you today - concept ides about professionalism came to mind as we discussed your area of interest

    sent link to Lester article

    this is the definition of a concept we discussed form the London School of Economics - that does a lot of social science - cultural

    http://www.lse.ac.uk/researchAndExpertise/units/gellner/Concept.html

    we also talked about practitioners use of 'concepts and theories'


    ReplyDelete