Wednesday 11 February 2015

4b. SIG for my Inquiry

I have created my first SIG page using "Facebook".  I havn't seen many people yet who want to go down a similar route as me with their inquiry, but I will continue to add more people into the group when I do. I am looking forward to our future discussions and helping each other to progress and develop our inquiries.

Here is the link to the SIG if any one wants to join and share ideas :)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/617173011747671/

Or you can search "Facebook" for: "Middlesex Uni, B.A.P.P (SIG) - Behind the glitz and glammer".

I chose to use "Facebook" because it is the social media site I am most confident using and also feel it is easy to use and navigate.  I chose that title for the page because I feel people who don't know about the dance industry associate dancing with "glitz", "glamour" and fun as they only see the performance.  So much goes on to get to the point of a successful performance and the dancer must face many pressures to get there and has to conquer many psychological and physical issues.  It is these pressures and these psychological and physical issues I am wanting to discuss.

I'm looking forward to exploring and developing my inquiry. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Sian - good 'public' call on your blog so that others can join in. Keep blogging conversations as well - esp. summarising any interesting debates that come up! Bw

    ReplyDelete