Monday 4 January 2016

Summary of my main findings in 100 words

I have found out a lot of valuable information from carrying out my Professional Inquiry and therefore it was very hard to summarise it in only 100 words.  However, after much deliberation, I have managed to summarise the main findings very briefly in 96 words below:


From carrying out my professional Inquiry I found out; how to market yourself effectively and the correct tools in which to do this; how a Freelance Dancer can remain professional; the ways in which a Freelance Dancer can prepare themselves for the audition process and the attributes needed in order to secure and maintain an active career. Through Practitioner research, I am now aware of what Employers expect from a Freelance Dancer and I now feel equipped with the knowledge I need to apply these findings to my own practice in order to further my career.


No comments:

Post a Comment