Thursday 21 January 2016

The End Is Just a New Beginning!

Today I did my Oral Presentation at the University and it was a scary but rewarding experience.

It was intriguing to find out what other students have been researching and exploring and it was really interesting to meet other students and the tutors after all this time.  Stephanie Vezmar and I even went for a well earned drink (or 2) after the presentations!!

Good Luck to everyone presenting their work tomorrow!!

I can not believe the course has come to an end, I still feel as if I have a mountain of work to do.  It has been extremely tough at times, however I feel I have accomplished something rewarding.

I would like to thank the other B.A.P.P students for sharing their ideas and experiences as well as motivating me, along side my tutor Paula.  Your support has definitely been appreciated.

I feel the course has equipped me with the knowledge and skills needed to enhance my career and to continually self analyse and develop as a Freelance Dancer.  Even though the course has finished I will carry on using the skills I have acquired during the course and the learning process will definitely continue.

Thank you again for reading my blogs and supporting me on my B.A.P.P journey!

Best Wishes for all your future endeavours, hopefully see you all at graduation!!

Sian x








4 comments: